Generous nature and authentic landscapes
If you want to move:
- We are close to Lot, Aveyron, Tarn, Périgord, Pyrenees ... Andorra, Spain ...
- Enjoy a generous nature and authentic landscapes (the Causse du Quercy plateaux, the Aveyron gorges, the Lot valley, lakes, rivers, ...)
Cities like Toulouse, Cahors, Albi, Montauban, Narbonne will not fail to tell you the history of Occitania and the Midi Pyrenees.
In the region, unmissable natural sites await you:
- The Cave of Bosc ...
- The Gorges of Aveyron,
- The Pech Merle Cave,
- Rocamadour (Lot),
- The Chasm of Padirac (Lot),
- The caves of Lascaux (Périgord).
Explore our beautiful region!
Take the time to stroll through some of the most beautiful medieval villages in France:
- Bruniquel (the movie "the old rifle"),
- Cordes-sur-Ciel ...
- Saint-Cirq-Lapopie (Lot)
- Puycelci (Tarn)
- Najac (Aveyron)...
If you have never tasted the culinary specialties of Quercy, it's time to repair this lack!
- The black truffle of Quercy,
- Foie gras,
- The Rocamadour,
- The nut,
- and of course, wines from the hills of Quercy (Cahors, Gaillac ...)
Faithful to the South, every day of the week, a market invites you to enjoy the products of a region rich in colors and fragrances.
And do not forget the kids:
- Adventure Park of Saint Antonin Noble Val
- Molières Recreation Center
- the Phosphatières of Aural's Cloup (Lot)
- The Monkey Forest (Lot)
- The rock eagles (Lot)
- Animaparc (Haute-Garonne)
- The city of space (Haute-Garonne) ...